Helpful Estate Planning Resources
McManus Estate Planning, LLC. • Cape Cod & Plymouth, MA
Estate Planning Resources for Plymouth and Barnstable County
McManus Estate Planning LLC understands that the estate planning process can often be confusing. This is why complied a list of helpful estate planning resources. Whether you are looking for education and helpful tips about estate planning or local resources, you should be able to find some guidance in the resources below! If you need help finding additional information or want to start the estate planning process don’t hesitate to contact our team.
- Client Education
Please visit our Blog for an online library of articles on issues related to estate planning.
- Monthly Estate Planning E-Newsletter
Each month we produce an electronic newsletter, on estate planning issues, for our clients, advisors, and friends. You may subscribe online and we will add you to our monthly e-mail list.
- Estate Planning Key Terms Glossary McManus Estate Planning, LLC provides a glossary of key estate planning terms to help educate clients and prospects on the different elements involved in estate planning.
- Barnstable County Probate & Family Court:
- National Alliance on Mental Illness,
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts Office of Elder Affairs:
- Alzheimer’s Association Massachusetts Chapter:
- WealthCounsel’s EstatePlanning.com: https://www.estateplanning.com/
- Barnstable County Registry of Deeds: https://www.barnstabledeeds.org/
- Plymouth County Registry of Deeds: https://www.plymouthdeeds.org/
- Plymouth County Registry of Probate: https://www.plymouthcountyprobate.com/
- Secretary of the Commonwealth – Corporations Division: https://www.sec.state.ma.us/cor/coridx.htm
- Massachusetts Estate Tax: https://www.mass.gov/estate-tax
- Investing Tips: https://www.investopedia.com/