McManus Estate Planning LLC
With life’s uncertainties, it’s never too early to take stock of your situation and plan for the future. Protect your family and your business now so you can face any circumstances with confidence as your life unfolds.
Estate planning is for you if you…
- Want to protect your family’s inheritance from lengthy probate administration.
- Want to minimize estate taxation when you pass assets on to your heirs.
- Want to be able to choose the person or persons who will make financial decisions for you if you are incapacitated, ensuring that no one takes advantage of you.
- Want to select the person or persons who will make health care decisions for you if you are unable to do so. It is important that the person you select as your health care proxy has access to valid, current, and enforceable documents. That person must understand your wishes and be able to make decisions quickly.
- Own a family business and want it to maintain its value for your loved ones in the event you become disabled or pass away.
- Have young children and want to ensure they are provided for if something happens to you.
- Have concerns about aging parents and a desire to help them prepare for the future.
Contact McManus Estate Planning LLC to begin the process of caring for your family and your business affairs.